Location: Wixom, Michigan
Workforce with the same position: 5
The Field Service Technician is in charge of conducting hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, repairs and calibration services on Coordinate Measuring Machines. Tasks ranges from a mere calibration of a CMM to a complete hardware and software retrofit of a machine. The Field Service Technician is willing to travel as necessary to meet business needs.
Education, Experience and Skills required:
This position is open for an experienced technician performing calibration, troubleshooting and mechanical / electronic repairs and CMM upgrades. Training will be provided for the specifics of Metrologic controllers and calibration software. Below is the sought after profile:
- Strong mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge of various CMM manufactures including: Wenzel, B&S, DEA, LK, Mitutoyo, Zeiss
- Knowledge of various Renishaw probing systems (PH10, SP80, SP25, PHS1, Tesa ..)
- I++ controllers, UCC Assist, and UCC Server knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO-10360 / B89 calibration guidelines and requirements
- Proper handing and usage of gage blocks, ball bars, and Renishaw SL80 laser systems.
- Capable of professional customer interaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership
- An Engineering degree is helpful but not required, as is knowledge of multiple systems.
- Reporting skills: the ability to consistently report information. Calibration Report are in accordance to the different standards used in the industry, and the calibration of a machine will be completed by the establishment of a certificate of calibration and a complete report.
- Travel time 80-90%.
This position is for an outgoing personality, and provides a real opportunity for someone interested in working in an active and professional environment.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Competitive benefits.
You’re interested and skilled to fill this job position, please fill the application form below or send your application to : email@example.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.