Built on X4 architecture
Inspection made easy!
with Metrolog EVO
Throughout the control process (probing, constructions, definitions, …) you can access your ongoing measurement results to monitor your inspection. While probing / scanning all the feature characteristics and results (dimensions, form fault, …) are computed for you and displayed in real-time.
All type of free form features are included in Metrolog EVO such as section, surface points, color mapping rendering as well as free form related GD&T evaluation tools including advanced best fitting algorithms…
Surface deviation can be simply reported using static pictures or shared dynamically using the Metrolog X4 i-Viewer.
Metrolog EVO 64-bit architecture benefits from today’s computers performances with all the available memory. The software is optimized to easily handle large volume data sets to facilitate not only Point Cloud acquisition but also fast processing.
The X4 software architecture provides capacity to:
- Import and manipulate large huge CAD files and assemblies
- Import or acquire large Point Clouds that can be easily displayed and manipulated
- Reliable features extraction and fast color mapping, directly from your scan data
Large scale inspection capabilities
- Capable to handle data collection from several stations, Metrolog EVO is aimed at helping you to solve Large Part measurements with a simple approach. An advanced bundle module compute collected data from the different station taking into account existing environment and uncertainties.
- Making it easy for the operator, Metrolog EVO is fully compatible with the i-Remote application allowing you to remotely control your device using any portable devices (compatible with Android, iOS, Windows,…).
- i-Remote is the ultimate remote control when you measure far away from the computer station.
Ability to increase the file size (CAD files, point cloud…), new 64 bits architecture…
POINT CLOUD ACCURACY
Native 3D Inspection software bringing more precision to non-contact measuring systems
Compatible with all portable devices, arms, laser trackers & P.O.D. systems…
Fully customizable graphical user interface, new manual probing assistant.
All GD&T Tolerances supported: ANSI & ISO, Smart data shaping quality inspection and manufacturing …
Metrolog is compatible with all major metrology equipment brands.
More than 110 interfaces available today.
Inspection made easy:
Connect and inspect!
Value added app’s to maximize your productivity.